_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

>.> stupid taxi abang. Just because i hitched a ride from him doesnt mean he have to bring me out. Friggin a, kept calling and txting me. I DONT WANNA GO OUT WITH A MARRIED MAN OKAY. Period.

Went to drink after work yest. Omagawdeeee im soo tired now =(
Darren so sweet brought me a peach yogurt when i finished work =D Yesss im working at Habourfront today. Got transfered out of Bugis. Its a new shop at Habourfront. Which means I prolly get my kewl uniform today =D!!!!!
They wear what they sell for their uniform! HOW KEWL IS THAT!
=D No hangovers no more. Im just hungry and my shoulder and feet ache.
I just ate three octopus balls yesterday for the whole day. Friggin flu made me so weak and i couldnt even eat. LOL but I went to drink of course. FOR A BOTTLE OF CHIVAS DUH.
And before we went Discussion they actually wanted to go some other places to drink but in the end we still ended up in Discussion. At around 2+ theres a fight RIGHT BESIDE ME. I was like so scare that he will push him over and i was so scare that a cup will fly over. But on the outside I was like enjoying the whole scene LMAO. Benny the bartender was sooo man z0mg. Stopped him from creating a scene.
Meh aight gotta go work now.
Ciao.
P.S I miss Lan =(

No comments: