LONG LIVE T3H CHICKEN FOLDOVER! Its always there when I neeeded it!
Long live teh chicken foldover~!
So nice of my mom to buy me food. Its like so rare. (:
Started off the day just fine, wasnt late for the first time.
AT break time, I got a suprising call from Kwang. He said hes at Vivo city to look for me at my shop. I was like W.t.F. Then we met for a few mins and I had to go. He said he wait for me til I knock off. I was like o.......k enjoy the four hours waiting (: LOL. But in the end when I knock off he said hes on the way home. So insincere. But I got a feeling he wanted to patch and start courting me again. Hmmmmmmmmm. Sweet revenge? (:
I was at the bus int and one auntie keep talking to me complaining how far is it to work here. I was like im further than you yo. And friggin a, the bus is infested with cockroaches. JEEZ HOW LONG THEY DIDNT CLEAN IT. So effin gross. I was so tense thru out the whole ride.
Kwang said he might find me again tomorrow.
P.S Miss Lan much.
No comments:
Post a Comment