Just reached home from drinking. Darren and xy keep calling me to join them. So I was in the mood so I went to Discussion. And it was quite a fun nuight. Was wasnt quite drunk tho I was drinking the whole nioght. Lan finally txt me at around 1.15am. I saw his msg 20mins later. And he didnt reply me thru out =[
I miss him so much. Hope hes alright and ok. Darren was kinda drunk LOL we kept telling him to drink chivas NIC. =D Not my fault na na na~ Xy kept forcing me to drink LOL toooooooo bad I aint drunk YET =D Damn I miss drinking ;P
And the funny was.. The boss and his assistant was like "Do you have a job now? Do you wanna work here for us?" I was like, "You guys interviewed me before a year ago but no one called, so I guess I pass.," You passed me too a year ago =) now its my turn ;P
Darren sent me home to the lift and I waslike telling him to runaway from the cab. /gg "Keep waiting driver!~"
It was okay the night =)
I miss Lan =(
It feels like a thousand years had passed. I wanna see him so bad, I wanna talk to him so bad,.
AINT GOING TO WORK TOM WEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment