_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Stressed and pressurized. I totally broke down in front of my family when I talked to them a while ago.
I dont know why I hang on to that job. Prolly its just because of that one thing that keeps me going. A strong goal. But today, I got so demoralized. When I told my mom and sis about it they felt mad and sad for me. They told me to stop working there. And of course I agree totally. I know I dont got enough time left to look for another job. December.. A special month for me. Thats really whats kept me going. But... I nearly cried at my workplace today. I felt.. like a failure. Its like I could just die right there. I wish I could sleep thru the years. My mom said I was depressed. She told me to go out more often to enjoy but.. I dont got much time left. This two months I just wanna make more money. All for Decemeber. She knows about Decemeber too, she sympathtized but she really dont advice me to do it. She told me to postpone it and dont push myself so hard. But I dont wanna delay it anymore.
I cry cause I pity myself, I know I dont deserve this treatment. Im facing so much judgement everyday.

I tried my best.. Sorry if I couldnt make it at Decemeber. =(

I hate the Vivo bitches.

No comments: