_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, October 16, 2006

Saturday
Sucks. Bitches.
9.15pm : Staring at the entrance for a moment then realise that theres someone staring at me. I turned to look z0mg Darren, Yiling and JW was there. I WAS SO SHOCK LOL. So sweet of them to come look for me. And went to Discussion after that to drink. I didnt want to go in the first place cause I was looking so gay. I was working duh. And and Darren brought me Nachos with CHEEEEESE omfg so sweet of him.
When I was at Discussion, the boss was like. "Why you dress like that? You look so stylish last week." I was like IM WORKING T_T
Had a little drink there but I still puke in the end. Gawd I always puke when I had vodka.
Today
Omfg the bitch gonna dork my pay if im late again. I was like PAPA ZAI WO QU ZUO GONG! Omfg my dad was speeeeding on the bike. I was like hanging on to my life LOL cause I havent wear the helmet properly and its like flying off my head. Jeeez.
And same stuffs... BITCHES.
And around 9pm I saw Darren outside my workplace agian. I was shock too. Cause I didnt expect him to come. And and I told him to buy me a bottle of water and no food pls. AND HE BOUGHT CARL JR FOR MEE OMFG IM ON A DIET DAMNIT. Hahaha couldnt resist it. The food is talking to me.
Then he sent me home. Today my dad sent me to work and someone sent me home after work. I FEEL GOOD NA NA NA NA NA~ lmao =D
And we sat at my house downstairs and talked thruout the night.

No comments: