_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Ate three pieces of pizza just now AND I dont feel full at all. Maybe I was feeling good and happy for the first time. A glimpse of hope.

Kwang called me just now. He told me JunLong got someone he really likes. I was like Wow thats new. I was even shock when I heard the girl he likes is from a game. I was seeing another version of me. Well I really wish him luck. At least the girl he like is in Singapore too. Unlike me. The one I wanted is so far out of reach.
Kwang wanted to go out with me after my work tomorrow but Darren called me out too. I dont know if im even active to even go out that night.

Marvin and rara met up. Its so nice to hear that. They even got pictures. Whens the day that that will happen to me. I wanna spend my life with him.
Lili started dating too. Everyone is moving on so fast.

-Find happiness by yourself and not in others. Dont wait for others to give you happiness.

No comments: