_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Slept at 8am today and woke up at 4pm =D
Actually going out with Xy but in the end she went out with her bf i dont wanna be a light blub there so i didnt go in the end.
Then before that, LOL the boss called and fired me. I mean not really like " YOU ARE FIRED" Hes like " Come get your pay i found someone else for the job." Then I was like o........k
After a few mins, that job i went for interview months ago, called. And said im hired. I was like wtf.... I just lost a job and i get one almost immediately. How lucky is that. Lucky bastard... LOL
But its at Bugis seiyu =( So far. Spend one hour on a train/bus and i have to work 10 hours everyday =( like kinda worthless. Basic pay only 1k$. And i have to wear all black and i dont got black pants =( Have to wear my mum's. So gay.
Went for supper with them and laughed all the way home =D
Then while I was walking home, a taxi followed me and of course seeing the chance i hitched a ride from him. I know i know, im one of em hitchhikers whos aint afraid to get killed. But no one cares so why should I =D
Guess thats it. Lates.
*Prays* dont get fired anymore.

No comments: