_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Went lunch with YT today at 888. Then stroll towards Fragrant wood, wanted to get that bicycle tire but nah. Sat at bball court watch people play bball. Chatted with YT. Talked about Secondary life.

I miss my original sec school life. ;[ Everyday IF im in school, we would wait for recess to come, once the bell goes, we rush to meet other friends for recess. 9 of us, walked down from the toilet to the canteen together. Then last to go up after recess, always be us. Goes to class from the hall. YT and I always 'sent' them back to the express class first then slowly stroll back to our NA class. O the glory days. ;P Our fights with Molelee. And all the other nonsense.

Now? A weird lone ranger. School now passes so slowly so uneasily for me. I keep telling myself not to give up. But somehow I know I eventually will.

Ciao.

No comments: