May 29 is... End Of The Middle Ages Day. Nice.
"The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat."
-
Im not trying to say that my usage of the English language is perfect, but at least I have the decency to leave it alone and not fill it with shit.
I get very annoyed with people who abbreviate every fucking word in their text messages, even words like "to" are abbreviated to the letter "t". Whats the fucking point? Youre only saving yourself one letter. In about twenty years time the kids at school wont be able to spell anything unless they can abbreviate it and their parents wont be able to help because they will have spent the last two decades abbreviating everything themselves. I have friends who send me messages that look more like fucking Morse-Code and it takes so long to figure out what they have said that my phones battery goes flat. My replies to these messages are never polite, in fact I dont have the decency to abbreviate the profanities. I like to tell them in plain old English to throttle themselves or violate each other with traffic cones.
Cries of the past - Underoath
New medicine - Dead poetic
Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment