_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Now Im in your basement
Im laying low to keep out of your way
I hear your footsteps
Move the floorboards above my head
I have my own routine now
Im keeping busy in my own way
Im learning ways to not feel
Like Im down here forever

I hear your footsteps
Move the floorboards above my head
I hope you know that Im down here
Just for you

I sang a song to you through the floor
To reach you upstairs
I thought I heard you call out for more
I know thats crazy
Im pretty sure that Im lost again
It wont get through to you
I wont get through
I think I wont get through

Im gonna close my mouth now
You dont need more noise in your life
I miss you more than you know
But I know time makes you move on


The lights are off
And Im lost again

No comments: