_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just woke up. Interesting night yesterday.

Monday, Jan 01.

Played audition in the afternoon, then asked YT wanna go out? Unexpectedly, everyone are going. Today considered as an unlucky-lucky day. Was waiting for LY to come, took out a ciggarette, smoked, finished, threw it on the floor. And AS I turned around, two person walked towards me, they show me their dunno what pass. And prepared to fine me 200$ LOL I was like wth? Then after that he said, "Wheres the cigarette butt? Pick up and throw away." I was like, "But you fined me, I still throw away for what?" Then he said, " No no, im giving you a chance." HENG AR! Wtf man. 200$ I could buy lots of stuffs man.

Finally LY came, went to The cathay, buy Death note2 tickets. Decided so long, what to eat for lunch. "PEPPER LUNCH!" "Anything." "Anything." "Food court." FINE food court (: Went to play pool after lunch. Saw some cute guy ;P Watched movie after that.

Death note 2 was nice but the ending........... TWO IMPORTANT CHARACTOR DIE. So... like so... sad. Like no meaning. But w.e decided to go home after that. At the MRT, LY, YT and me decided to go supper. OK!

After supper, LY went home. Me and YT roam around the streets. Laid down on the basketball court to look at stars. No stars, but really, its only clouds and moon. Decided to drink, went to buy some alcohol. Found a playground to chill at. YT had a call of nature. Went to Vista to pee. Walked back to the playground. People taken our place. Went to another playground.

SO NOISY! This one Indian family was laughing, shouting, talking so LOUDLY. Then YT gave a stupid idea. "Wanna call the police?" LOL was like okok!
*Dialed 999* "Hello? I wanna make a complaint of a resident in blk 585. Im trying to get some sleep! Blah blah blah blah blah.."
Heard the police came, AFTER THE POLICE CAME, THERE WERE NO NOISE SUDDENLY! HAHA.
We were like, giggling over there.

My turn for call of nature. Friggin YT keeeep disturbing me. Finally reached her house, pee, walked home.

And, so nice of YT, treat me movie and supper. ;P

This is war - Smile empty soul
Ifyoulovepeanutyou'llloveskippy.
Bai.
P.S I hate peanuts.