_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Schools worst today. Had flu for the whoole day. Couldnt concentration in class. Felt so sleepy too. And the air-con so effin cold. I didnt bring a jacket. Made my flu worst. I kept sneezing without stop. I HATE flu. I rather have coughs.

Met YT, LY, PY and Pearlyne for lunch today. Pearlyne went to reborn her hair. Flat flat tho. Then they went to the cinema and I went home. Annoying flu ruining my day. On bus 912, saw Hashima. Shes like, eh? You in Si Ling Sec now? Then blah blah blah blah blah, talk talk talk. Came down the bus, saw Wei Jun, hes like, EH? Finally go back study?
Wtf? Everyone had the same question.

Headache, flu. Tomorrow, holiday. ;]

All I taste today is whats her name - From autumn to ashes
Deuce.

No comments: