_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy birthday YT!
Happy birthday Pearlyne!

Celebrated YT bday at Sembawang yesterday. Met up at the shuttle bus point.
And was imitating LY's action, she got mad and kicked me LOL HER SLIPPER SNAP HAHAHA! She gotta drag her feet around the place, YT and I was imitating the way she walks. She went to buy a shoe. Went up to some thai resto. After dinner, we were so creating a scene there. YT was throwing cake everywhere. LUCKILY, everyone stinks except me (:
Sat 962 to fragrant, chat chat.
XY's bf came to fetch her. Went to LY house. Regretted! We decided to go home.
Poor me, waited waited waited. 912 still didnt come. Realised that theres no bus anymore. Took cab home.

I hate the look of disappointment on my parents face. I can almost picture it in my mind everyday.
Once I made a mistakes, it never stops.
My big mistake, sec 4 2004.
Til now. Am I right to go back to school?
I cant help feeling so useless.

Franklin - Paramore
Doyourememberthetimewhenweweresoalive?
Iwontgetusedtobeinggone.
Bai.