_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Been studying Biology today. Makes me wonder, why theres so little chapters. Only one more chapter, im done for Sec 4's bio. I flipped thru the Pure Biology textbook I bought when I was Sec3 back then out of curiousity and interest. Was like, DAMN theres so much things to learn in that book than in my Sec 4 elective Bio. I should do notes from the Pure bio text, to make sure I dont miss out anything I need to learn.

Social studies is whack. Ive been going thru the whole chapter and I felt that theres no important point to remember. Giving up? Not yet.

POA, still doing bad.

Chinese, dont even think about it. ;]

E-maths, still... trying to make sense.

Went out with J.A yesterday. It was fun. I always wonder why do we quarrel everytime. Different thinking I suppose. Charactor differences maybe? But always after spending time together, the liking grows.
We watched Apocalypto at CWP. Love the movie! Reminds me of my fantasy of living in the forest when I was 14. Har har. Play in the forest, drinks at the river, reproduce, look after kids. Ahh the life. Study's out.
Walked to Vista Point, had a drink. He watched soccer. Im there talking to myself. Ha ha jking nah.
Pretty late, walked to my block, sat at the chair at the void deck, facing the greeny grass and had cold wind blowing at our face. So nice, I love the coldness. On the other hand, J.A was shivering like a girl LOL. But yaa obviously with the name J.A. The funniest thing that happen yesterday, like how J.A was saying, "So romantic suddenly you said,"'my Daddy plays Red Alert'"." LOL He kept laughing whenever I said that. No idea why. Is it sooo funny? Whats so funny about my dad playing red alert?? ITS TRUE YO! Hmhp.
Started to rain, even colder. He said,"I have to pee." Reminds me, I have to pee too. Ran together in the rain, went to my house to pee. HE RAN SO FUNNY! Hes like, *Running and yelling 'so cold so cold'* Like some mad guy running around in the wild.
Will end here.

Every reason to - From autumn to ashes
Ciao.

No comments: