eykausdgz'X
Im already so stressed up in school, friggin Mom KEEEP adding more anger and stress. Seriously I KNOW what to do.
I hate my form teacher. That indian woman. I find all indian WOMEN are sooo discriminative. Somehow i feel that shes trying to make me feel sooo left out in class. Like SI-REEEE-YERS-LEEEEE! She EVERYTIME short of one paper, table, form, card, calander, time table, or whatever stuffs thats needed to be given out. Save it girl. Im not gonna be intimidated by you.
Shooot, POA i missed 14 chapters. How to catch up?!?!
Theres only 5 chinese in the class out of 32. o_o But its okay, I look like Malay anyway, IF I get darker.
Im gonna cut my hair =D yippee. Thats what I decided. Prolly go cut it later.
No friends, still. I SHOULD OPEN UP SERIOUSLY. For some reason I cant.
Last time - Typecast
Lates.
P.S School still sucks.