Whenever I have decisions to make, horoscope and tarot always seem to have something to say. Oh and I had subscribed for daily readings since sec 3.
It's hard for you to share your feelings today, because you may not be able to figure out how to state the truth without hurting someone you like. Your words are likely right on the mark and therefore can carry a lot of weight now. Ultimately, your intentions are good, but your execution may be lacking. It's best to start off slowly to see how others will react before impulsively blurting everything out all at once.
It may feel as if something is about to end -- and it is. We are at a seasonal shift as the Sun leaves buoyant Sagittarius to enter ambitious Capricorn, the first sign of winter. Here in the Northern hemisphere we may acknowledge the magic of these darkest days of the year and contemplate the hard work that lies ahead. Although we know what's coming, we can still relish in this last day of autumn with help from a lovely people-pleasing Libra Moon.
-
Was at Downtown East yesterday.
Hell, we bought lots of cute, sexy PANTIES!
And i still hate China women.
I dreamt of them today too.
That just shows how much i hate them.
At 3am, XH and YT came for XO.
I honestly love XO.
No comments:
Post a Comment