I got my results back.
And I am very happy with it.
So, im back to single hood.
I wont give in until we both change and mature.
There are certain two different kinds of quarrels.
One jeopardise the relationship, the other makes the relationship stronger.
So til you grow out of your behaviour, mature, and takes yourself seriously, we wont be together.
Til I respect myself, value myself, be independent, mature, we wont be together.
If we are meant to be, then we would be strengthen by the wait.
Re-unite at the end or not?
For a lasting relationship, this is an obstacle we musnt avoid.
Even if we couldnt get over it, I dont regret.
Its because im serious, and so I made this decision.
And for the growth of this relationship.
I dont want it to stay stagnant and frustrating.
Or this relationship is just turning about in circles.
A vicious cycle. A vicious cycle always ends bad.
I passed my exams by God's grace.
Thank you my Lord, my Saviour.
No comments:
Post a Comment