_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 not Goodbye yet.

Everyone had penned down their last thoughts of the year.
I havent.
My every end-of-the-year was either full of bliss and excitement or either full of sorrow and sadness.
This year was a different one.
This year left me speechless.
I am going to go through it like how I did last year.

All the beautiful things that happened and the worst.
Welcome 2008 again.


1. I have gotten over him without any scars.
2. I had N* piggyrided me over the island at Sentosa.
3. I have worked at Mint Cafe.
4. I had the most touching Valentine's Day.
5. I enrolled for O level and didnt got a place.
6. I nearly believe in love.
7. I met an old friend.
8. I got my first electric guitar.
9. I have forgiven.
10. My first meal at Sakura.
11. He's* first day in Army.
12. I used to say, "I rather spend time having fun than worrying."
13. I blushed at the sight of N* wearing the uniform.
14. I have made new friends.
15. My sister started her first day at work at the hospital.
16. I worked at Playcraft.
17. I clubbed.
18. I used to say, "Future together, life together."
19. N* created suprises for me.
20. I got my first PS3.
21. I had fun on my birthday.
22. I did things out of conduct.
23. I had faded from his view once.
24. I let God into my life.
25. I fell in love again.
26. PSP for presents.
27. I left Playcraft.
28. I have done shoppings for N*.
29. I have yearn for another fate with the mysterious guy.
30. My mom got into NanYang Poly.
31. I have earned a closer bonding with my girls.
32. N* and I have drifted.
33. N* passed his guards course.
34. I passed my N levels.
34. I cooked.
35. We are still drifting.
36. I have loved.
37. I have been disappointed badly.
38. I have been touched.
39. I have let it go.
40. I have reminisced.
41. I have changed.
42. I have learnt.

My new year's resolution.
1. I am going to find a job.
2. I am going to reduce my intake of cigarettes.
3. I am going to enroll for O levels.
4. I am going to be stronger.

A new year, a new start.
Lets hope for a start over for us.

Some words are still hard to say.
This distance, this crack, these doubts can never be mend. Can it?
Every turn, change a situation.
Which turn to make, it better not be too late.
Given the last choice, the last chance, what would you do?
I've already knew.
I have reached a decision.

P.S I have my resolve, to forget 2008.

No comments: