_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The BEST movie.



OH. MY. GOD. EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE!
ITS THE BEST BEST BEST MOVIE I EVER WATCHED IN THIS CENTURY.
SO AWESOME! HOORAY! BRING OUT THE BEST IN THE ANCIENT CHINESE WORLD!
I DONT MIND WATCHING FOR THE SECOND TIME, THE THIRD TIME!
IM SO GETTING THE DVD HAHA!

My family gets fed up listening to me nagging about the BEST movie again and again.







I really look like an auntie at home. HEEHEE.
Its okay, cause I have taken the role over my mum, if you girls get what I meant.
My family love my Thai Popiah! Or they are just giving me face.
My sis does all the wrapping, cause I can cook, I cant wrap.
LAU CAN COOK!

We girls should all go Sentosa someday...

P.S The mIRC idiots. The best entertainment of the night, is to crush someone's ego to some self-slothing idiot.
I seriously had some great laughs. Go find some sluts.

No comments: