My newly formatted com, rocks.
Life had been a blast these few days.
I really need a job to get my life back.
My real life back.
Everyone, in their life, theres been thousands of critical moments in their life, where one subconsiously have to make a decision. They might not even know it is happening when things go too fast. But at the end, they would look back wondering if what they did was right. At the end, they would either feel accomplished, happy, blissful or even remorseful, regrets, stress, goal-less.
Our life would be like a river, here and there, theres a few channels breaking out. A path for us to choose. But without our knowing, we had already choosen a path. When we see a dead-end, without even knowing, we turn back towards the main channel, to continue the flow.
My life right now, is just like that.
Where everything is just hectic.
Theres definately some mysterious energy going on around about.
Without exactly knowing whats there to choose from, I bet, I already had made a choice, subconsiously doing it.
A turning point.
I dont know whats there in the future.
I dont know who will be there in the future.
And I definately dont know how am I in the future,
lets just pray and leave it to God.
Pray that every single channel, I do not sway.
That every channel, I make the right turn.
And the strength to go on.
P.S I love the changes I have made.
P.P.S I have to adapt to my single life.
No comments:
Post a Comment