_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, December 26, 2008

We cant withstand the fucking storm.
Maybe what my mom had said was right.
But I had so much fun today.
Showing Nick's cousin and his wife around the city, the nightlife.
So long, I had fun.
I swear I am going to have much more fun from today.
I cant keep myself away from those kind of activities no matter how I kept myself away. ;]

Like I have expected, ben xing dan yi, you will not change.
My tolerance and hopes has finally reached its limit.
My first and second slap at you in a second.
And my first time saying sorry just like that.
I dont know what to say, and I dont have anything to say to you.
I rather be single than be with a ________, I dunno what word to use.
This obstacle, I cant get pass.
Bye and nights.

No comments: