_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Working seems so meaningless now. Didnt seem like earning anything at all.
Thought i could start saving from next month already. Fuck still gotta buy another phone. Its like im working for nothing the past one month. I work to buy phone for others. Funny.. >_>

Im sitting all day wishing i could squeeze something. Seriously I wanna vent my anger but i dunno how. Omfg its a friggin 468$ for that styz cell. My heart hurts soooo much. I WORK SO HARD DAMNIT. For nothing.
Mentally crashing right now.

I was crying all night yesterday, hitting my fist, screaming, cursing at whoever that took it. Cause that phone lastly ONLY less than two weeks. And its the fourth time i lost a phone. Ffuck. I wanted to call you so bad. But I realise that my house phone couldnt call overseas. Im like screw it. I didnt even shower yesterday I went straight to bed.

BAH fuck it. Its GONE. Gotta work more then to buy another phone for someone lucky again. >_>

Got so much to say. You aint there.
Effin crashing right now.

No comments: