_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

^_^ Today im happy. I will emphasize on it later =)

Work today was kinda boring but mmm relaxing for meh. I worked 11-7. And around 11+ I saw py and michelle passing by outside the resto im like wtf they didnt saw me? Then I was about to walk towards the entrance then I saw py walked backwards and looked in LOL.
And then blah blah blah.
Then at break time Mam Salli asked me if im Single im like yarrr? Im single and not looking. Then Nurul looked at me like I told a lie, well i did LOL But at my work place only Nurul knows about me and Lan. And I dont like to give out too much info about myself to others ==l
Then after that I heard Mam salli saying to Sir manjeet "Have you heard about the incident about two guys over one girl?" Im like jeez wtf o.o *bends head lower and continue eating*
Then break time I heard Mam salli saying to Mam Salome "... ... ... blah blah blah B and S." Im like shit wtf BALA?! heck no?! Then I was wondering whos the S. I was thinking of Sateya >_>
I rather it be Shalehan cause it be like WTF TWO INDIAN GUYS OVER ME ==;
What? Do I look indian or something?!
Then nearly the end of work, xh and my ex classmates came by to see me ;D! And I told mam salome that I aint looking for a bf and I aint interested at all. Cause she ask me to put on more make up cause i might find a bf here >_>
So annoying.

AND I reached home and OLA! HES LETTTER =DDDDDDDDD
I was soooo excited LOL but my sis seems more excited than me >_>
Cause im like, i open it after I finish smoking. Shes like keep on smiling there, wondering whats inside and keep looking at the envelope LOL. So kaypo ;P
Hehe I cried after reading it ;D I was sooo touched ^_^
Weee im "engaged" now LMAO hahahhahahahha ;P

P.S nice signature =D
P.P.S LOL cute handwriting like kiddy HAHAHAHHA

No comments: