_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, August 11, 2006

OMFGWTFZORS
I slept yesterday at 4am and woke up at 8 am and i couldnt sleep anymore.
Then I went to work, IT WAS SOOO FRIGGIN TIRING. I was like spaced out half the time.
I was so tired. I done everything so slowly =/
Totally no energy to work. And I heard Sir saying "Not enough people today five peoples got MC, imma extend some." Im like shiit *prays not me*
Then after that Maam Salome told me, Today you work until 11 okay. Im like O.......k.
WTF 12pm-11pm WHEN I ONLY GOT SO LITTLE SLEEP.
And the funny thing is that at the end of the day, I quarrel with tha bish. LMAO. Bring it on bish. What you gotta say now.

P.S I like the way you touches me when you talk.
-Trys to feed me with baked rice ^_^
Btw I swear imma die of exhaustion if I dont sleep now.
-Still not thinking about it.

No comments: