_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sometimes i think that the real reason i dont quit mai job is b.c i dont want them or mai parents to think that im that lil kid they use to know anymore. I dont want them to think that im just a screwed up teenager struggling to get some money thats all. Like I cant even withstand tireness and hardship. I wanna show them that I can. This is nothing at all, I still got a long way to go. And I wont give up until i die. A shit long way to go. If i cant even take this, how can I go on the rest of mai life =]
Thanks for giving me a reason to work.

I dont wanna be that screwed up teenager struggling anymore. Dont wanna be that fuct up kid playing around anymore. Dont wanna look back, getting drunk every night. [Before RO]
But sometimes I still wish to stay there, chilling everyday, hanging out at hp everyday ><
It was soooo chillaxing. But dont look back ;D

Hummm I suddenly feel strong wtf LOL
Goal of the year : Learn to love myself.

No comments: