Wew. Just came home from work. Omagosh its sooo tiring. I swear I would friggin quit the job the next day, still considering.
But after coming home from work, of course im tired and i dont feel like doing anything and feeling bad mood. Then these guys really cheered me up LOL. AWWWW SO CUUTE.
MAN I LOVE THE GUILD -GET BACKERS-
Before that, cause Ken was like, Jirah wants you blah blah blah. Then I said I heard lan's voice ^_^ hes like wanna hear him too? Im like OKAYYY. Im soo interested to know how filipinos sounds like. Then omagawd, the whole getbackers guidl know each other and they play in the same shop. THATS LIKE SO COOL! Then were voicing and LOL im like how do you laugh like this ahihihihi. THEN OMAGAWD SO CUUUTE. They sang, they laughed they shout they are sooo funny and cuute. I totally love them. And I swear imma fucking go to Manila some day ;3
No comments:
Post a Comment