_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Weee
Mmmm py, xh, ly, michelle, joce, lyun and me went to eat dinner ^_^ Its was fun tho i spaced out most of the time lmao!(Lan^_^)
And OMGBBQZADSGASDFA I havent played ddr for like years and I couldnt catch up yesterday rofl xD
Its funny how michelle talked about that one girl that dont wash her hair. Im like wtfzors, grossed out.

And I was stuck outside yesterday >_>
I forget my keys and wtfzors I was sooooo tired plus hella bored and cold. x_x
And I knocked on the door till my knuckles go red and swollen, I was so pissed to tears.
Then I went downstairs for the air and scenery with my mp3 BUT OMGBBQZORSADFASDF IT WENT LOW BATT. Im like fffffffuuuck.

Neways I just wanna study. I really really wanna study T_T
I hope she would let me.

I wanna hear you laugh. ^_^

No comments: