_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Just seen his myspace. So he replaced me with a guy named john. Im completely off his mind, completely off his heart. ^_^ Im glad.

Well actually, I still feel kinda bitter and sour. I wonder how he have been.

Did he find someone new to take over hes dream, the non reality one.

Will he evur forget me or have he already forgotten whos Trish.

Memories.

"Theres no blame for how our love did slowly fade,
Now its gone its like it wasnt there at all,
And here i rest, where disapointment and regret, collide."

You moved on, I should too.

"A little voice inside my head said don't look back
You can never look back
I thought I knew what love was
What did I know
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...
I can see you."

No comments: