_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Friggin a, in less than four hours theres like three and more scammers tried to scam me >_>

Bastard... I aint dumb aight. What a dumbass.

And that fucker even tryna impersonate Bruno. Nice try tho. See you again, I hope not.
He even asked "Who are you?" LMFAO?! How could he not know who am I.. Then im like what guild are you from? Hes like "I forgot, I quitted." ~_~
I havent seen anyone dumb like that. Then Im like playing along with him. Ok hi w/e liar. Hes like no I'm really bruno. Im like wheres your gods and stuffs then? He said, wait i go take.
When he said that, im already laughing my ass out. When he came back, he show me his gods. Im like "HAHAHHAHA BUSTED! YOU GAVE ME YOUR GODS REMEMBER?!" LMFAO. WHAT A TURD.
Then he go like, return me my gods. I say dood! Those dont even belongs to you, liar. Then he go like ORIOLA SCAM ME spamming all around pront. ~~;
Fucktard.. Then im like, go on msn or speak some portugues, before you getting anything from me. I seriously hate these turds.

No comments: