_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, May 01, 2006

`Trish ? says:
tell him to unblock me on msn and stop running away and face me
??a???ss.. says:
daniel says this, "grow some balls, and move on"
? `Trish ? says:
im not even clinging on to you I just want to end it the right way and you said to talk to me back then but til now not a single msg but instead you deleted me on msn
? `Trish ? says:
after the day that i got drunk
??a???ss.. says:
"it's fonny how people don't know when it's over"
? `Trish ? says:
then why cant we stay as friend >_>
??a???ss.. says:
because, it's better if we forget each other hahahaha silly girl, move on
? `Trish ? says:
rofl as easy as it said like what you said back then, ok fine if thats it


You know what? I aint even sad about it now.
Im done with banging my fist and crying.
And comeon be a man and face me.
You cant even end it properly.
You cant even face me. Your just running away from it by deleting me on msn.
So sup with those harsh words.
I AINT EVEN CLINGING ON TO YOU MAN.
So stop with the assumptions thingy.
You think that I couldnt forget about you so you just wanna delete me eh.
Haha your so wrong then. Cause im just sad/pissed with the fact that ITS ME WHO DO THOSE DUMPING.
Not the other way round. So im happy now that its you who couldnt forget about me ^_^
So you need to delete me and say those harsh stuff to make yourself even miserable.
Anyways, thanks for alll :]
Im glad and I couldnt be better. Period.

No comments: