_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Freaking A. Im back to my normal life .__.
Wasnt same tho.
Snydes was pissed today >_<
Freaking nyubs. Omg im like "stop all this drama and get over it."
And snydes was like " heres the deal, either get over what I said or quit."
Lmao. ITS LAME. RETARDED.
Freaking a, it was just a joke and he just have to make a big fuss.
Fucken drama. Spoilt everyone's day ;O

-

Mmm Alden. Haha ;3
Tea?! Poison?! I just kissed my pig ;O

-

Mark : You there? Trish baby? Baby Trish? Haha This is getting funny.
Trish : LMAO ok im back. .__. You there? Mark baby? Baby Mark? HAHAHAHHA
Fine ! I see how this is. Now im back and your gone.

-

Hahaha. "I have a good mommy."
"I have a bad daddy."

-

Hope is all I've left.

Theres no blame for how our love did slowly fade.
Now its gone, its like it wasnt there at all.
And here I rest, where disappointment and regret, collide.
Lying awake at night.

No comments: