Email email wheres your email ;D
Mmm I didnt block you, well, Im just feeling bad and I didnt want to talk atm.
Im sorry but I didnt know how to get this to ya. So you prolly would think I aint sorry at all.
Im still waiting for that chance to live with chu. ;D
You must know that I still wanna see your cutey face.
And we are not over yet. Its just were not yet at that point atm. Its not you its me.
Im sorry. Cause prolly I aint over him yet.
I wanna watch the Da vinci code with chu. ;(
Lol, he said, "Jeez I got no one to watch with, none of them are smart enough to understand it and they will spoil the movie when they go "' Wtf this movie sucks, I dont get it."' I soo wanna watch that movie >.>."
Funny one. Then I go like, "I wanna watch that movie too >_> But I got no friends. LOL."
Which is worst haha.
Neways, I dont think the blog would stay on forever. I feel like printing out every entry of it and saving it preciously because :
"And we laugh till we cry
Always so hard to say goodbye
And we all sit round here in our home town
It's so good like this, these are times we'll miss
The memories, I hope they'll never fade
Glowing embers lie across the sky"
No comments:
Post a Comment