_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Some memories I wouldnt wanna forget. I wanna get every pieces of memories here.
-
"ROF"
"L"
-
"What a mo"
"Ron"
-
Our goldmine?
-
Me:"My head hurts when im shaking my head."
Him:"Headache?"
"Yea I guess so. Maybe when I shake my head, my brain shakes too, thats why it hurts."
"Yea maybe. Prolly when you gets a headache, your brain loses fluid, so it knock against your skull. O_+"
"Yea. So i keeps shaking my head now to hear if theres any sound."
"Haha keep shaking."
"I THINK I HEAR A SOUND! YES I HEAR MY BRAIN!"
"LOL"
-
"And the funny thing is, everything but watches... Haunted watches? O_+"
-
"Please tell me I look gangsta."
-
:Drunk:
"Actually you do look gangsta, I just said you dont."
"HAHA! Glad your drunk today :] *Screenshots*"
-
"O....k, Im trying not to pick that all up."
-
"I dont know how to forget."
-
"Cool, were talking about farts."
-
"I LOOK WHAT?"
-
"Soquid."
-
"/blush?"
-
<3333

No comments: