Oh god, I miss '08.
I need to either get out of my house or study.
Not none of the above.
Sometimes, when everything was going crazy,
when your lost and confused,
you lost yourself.
You forget who you are and do things that you dont find familiar.
But think about it, theres a positive side.
A side of you that you didnt knew.
That energy you get from wanting to run away from everything.
That energy that keeps you trying out new experience.
I want that energy every single day of my life.
Im not saying I need to feel lost, btw.
P.S I havent been clubbing for sometimes now.
I dont miss clubbing, I miss the clicks!
I will hit the clubs once I feel like it, but right now, im just bored by it. =(
P.P.S And I used to tell him, "I help you save money, so you can spend it on me!" =)
No comments:
Post a Comment