_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Gossip girl made me realised that we brought out the worst in each other.
I had never seen myself on the darker side.
Thinking back, I catch a glimpse of my less than good side and I didnt like it.
I didnt like who I had become and what Ive done.
And that I have done things that I didnt recognise.
We both seems crazy at some period of time.
And I thought I was going crazy.

Guess we have to learn to understand ourselves the hard way.
And what pushes our buttons.
He told me once, that he wasnt like this before.
But indeed this dramatic and turbulent r/s was memorable.
The best relationship of all wasnt free from mistakes.
And that it ended, I couldnt find anyone else like you...

P.S Today, I understood why my mom exert this phrase, "understand a person for a long period of time before making any progression". I really do undertand now. What you see isnt what it seems most of the time. Huge sigh!

No comments: