




Thanks for all your efforts done and I know you have tried your best!
Sorry that I unintentionally blurted out those words that hurt you.
And I didnt know I meant that much.
And why do I meant that much.
Im the kind of person who needs to know why.
Reason reason reason, not feelings feelings feelings!
=[ You do care...
But I dont really know, do I?
And this is what makes you interesting.
I cant read you like a book unlike the others.
And it still does sting a little whenever I think about it.
No 1... No 2... No 3... No 4... No 5...
-
Wheres David?
Sigh.
Next week is my orientation.
The feeling isnt that great as I expected it to be.
The trepidation im feeling to step into another unfamiliar zone,
yet excited.
This year is full of the unexpected suprises...
Whats next?
I hope more.
No comments:
Post a Comment