Back from a week of vacation.
I got so much to do!
I realised I havent truly let go of whats bothering me about the past relationship.
But the more I let go, the more I see the beauty in him.
Theres so much difference.
I learnt to appreciate better.
I learnt to encourage.
I learnt to listen.
I learnt to expect lesser.
I learnt not to hurt the ones who love me.
I learnt to keep negative feedbacks to myself, because I realised, honesty in some ways doesnt mean its healthy.
This year romance has definitely been a focal point.
From the start, Ive been involving in NAD.
Issues from NAD had been affecting me and my life.
Things are worth to think about, to reflect about if it did have effects on you.
Three viewpoints, three perspective of things I see.
But its blurred.
The more I think about it, the more I dont get it.
D once said to me, "Whats sad is that, you didnt know how much he loved you."
And I dont wanna hurt either NAD anymore.
-
Life is an experience.
I wished I had more of an experience.
An adventure.
Music is too, an adventure.
So much things undone. So much things to learn.
So much things to experience. Why stop?
Why let the routine of life take you down.
When we were young, we desire for freedom.
We search for freedom.
But when things get rougher, life brings us down, tie us back to our old boring routine. Because we get used to it.
Dont let the too common or too different people/things scare you. Because it is too an unforgettable experience.
But I never want to stop seeking.
Never want to stop experiencing.
How crazy can life get.
Freedom is youth.
Im still 21, and I still want to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment