Im back again to my solitary enjoyment.
Right now, this moment, I am really enjoying my time alone.
But at the back of my mind, i am very worried about Bi.
Hes on high fever. Hes whole body is burning.
I skipped ladies night to take care of him althought I didnt feel like it because of some issues lately but I just couldnt bear to leave him alone.
I came home today just cause I think I should.
When I saw him, I see some hope for our trust issues.
I think I just couldnt bear to see the sadness in his eyes...
And I never regret looking for him. (:
-
I find no reason to feel remorse anymore.
We dont owe each other anything anymore.
Good luck with you and your GF.
You dont have to flaunt it to me, you dont have to proof yourself to me.
Your still the same old you to me.
Do your part and think sensibly.
And to think that I was sincerely apologetic.
Or actually wanted you to be better than before.
You might 'treat' me as your good friend but I dont anymore.
I dont think of you as someone nice to even talk to.
Your just annoying me like how J, or other irritants.
I might entertain you if I have the mood.
Im just nice but I could be mean.
Whats between us is over. Entirely.
We could never be like the past, totally.
So there is no point trying, understand?
Even just friends. We can never be.
Given the way you spoke to me. Never.
-
Horray for starting of school!
Im so gonna mass join many CCAs.
PRETTY GIRLS IN CLASS IS <3!
-
I dont know what Ive done
Or if I like what Ive begun
But something told me to run
And honey you know me its all or none
There were sounds in my head
LIttle voices whispering
That I should go and this should end
Oh and I found myself listening
Cos I dont know who I am, who I am without you
All I know is that I should
And I dont know if I could stand another hand upon you
All I know is that I should
Cos she will love you more than I could
She who dares to stand where I stood
See I thought love was black and white
That it was wrong or it was right
But you aint leaving without a fight
And I think I am just as torn inside
And I wont be far from where you are if ever you should call
You meant more to me than anyone I ever loved at all
But you taught me how to trust myself and so I say to you
This is what I have to do
Oh, she who dares to stand where I stood
No comments:
Post a Comment