_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It was just weird.
Seeing him there.
Seeing him reminds me about everything about him.
I couldnt help to be harsh when the topic about him was brought up.
I guess it was the bit of jealousy mixed with some facts.
But I guess the lack of communication with him will always bring bad word for the both of us. Still, ...
Well, the past couldnt be changed. The future can.
Lets all just reflect and grow from it.
Definately I need to.
Maybe 5 years down the road... Who knows.

-

She was pretty unhappy when she saw me.
Think I tried my best to not affect her night already...
And I actually thought we could be normal friends, but the unheard words could be felt...

I saw alot of familiar faces yesterday.
Regulars were exchanging numbers when they know that it would be the last time to see each other. My second home is movingggggggg. :[

Yesterday night was just awesome awesome awesome.
The party of the month.

No comments: