_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Horoscopes are true to me most of the time.
Maybe because im a true gemini.
Ha. What a say.

Issues that have been perplexing you about your romantic situation will be better understood by you during this period. If you are attached, you will better understand why someone is behaving the way that they have been, and you will understand that you have not been the source of this behavior.

All the while Ive been figuring you out.
No results.
I guess my gut instincts are frightfully right most of the time.
Now I understand.
Your mind, I understood.
Your too preoccupied to let emotions flow naturally.

And wow, it does hurt.
Didnt know.
EXP pts gained.

Thank you David!
You have been my life most important support for all these years.
From then til now.
Thank you...

No comments: