I said I needed time.
Because I had lost complete trust in you.
When theres no trust, I dont know how to even take you seriously.
I cant even bring myself to look at you anymore.
Its not even the matter about being angry or not.
Because thats not the point anymore.
It was never the issue.
Tell me how?
You wanted a chance.
"Never again."
I heard zillions of this same phrase in my life.
Because I can treat you as my playmate if you wanted to have both worlds.
Let me have it too.
But never fucking lie.
I was fair to you and I want to be.
If I said, yes, it only meant that I felt like I could trust you again.
That I could take you seriously.
But in that moment, I felt like I have to oblige to get out of this situation that is bothering me.
Time suddenly felt really slow with you...
I need to re-assess this situation on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment