_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

These two years had no doubt been one of my happiest.
You gave me happiness.
I will never forget that.
I do more harm than good.
I caused more pain and hurt.
I have no rights to make you stay.
Honestly, I knew I lost you that night.
Tho I cant remember 50% of the night.

If you want to know why I flaunt my single status around,
its because I hate the fact that we are having this issue.
And I want you to hate it too.
Do I get over friendly with guys when im with you?
I guess this time, I went over the limits.
Too much.

Theres just too much issues and mistakes between us.
It might be easier to just end it.
I get how you feel.

Time can heal us.
Remorse and regrets,
I have to deal with that myself.
You changed me and I wont denied that.
Mistakes we both made, we will learn.
This time, I have lost.

I still love you and misses you.
I have to thank you for everything.
And im sorry for everything.

Spread your wings and fly.
Hope to see you up there someday.

My prelims are coming but my mind is stuck on something else.
Argh. This year is just torturing.
Its gonna be hard.
Shit happens for a reason.

I lost your heart but I gain a lesson.
An important one that will follow me through life.

Dont ever lose that cheeky smile of yours!

P.S I still hope to hear those from you.
I would never get a closure, hearing it from someone else.

No comments: