_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Days like these demoralised me.
Days like these I dread.

I suck at discipline!
And I suck at time managing.
I have to study.
I have to jog.
I have to wake up early and sleep early.
This is what I tell myself.

But I never done any of that.
I HATE MY SLEEPING HOURS.

But I never done anything to change it.
Honestly I have tried.
I still fall back to the bad sleeping patterns.

And clubbing kakis getting back to the norm.
Means, getting lesser and lesser people wanting to club.

I have to go out to look for MOOORE!
Heh heh. Equals, I have to club often to find more kakis!
Wooo.

I have to get my energy somewhere,
and I chose clubbing for that energy source.

-

Oh and I love the Ion's top floor's supermarket.
Its glamourous, for a housewife.

Since the day, I still havent truely felt single.
Are we meant to be attached so strongly together?
That even we broke up, I still take you as someone significant in my life.

Its only because we havent truely let go yet.

I still feel unfair for myself.
You can have the freedom you yearn for.
Yet, I couldnt.

No comments: