Just like that.
Just like a snap of my finger.
Just like a blink of an eye.
Aaron can go with you to NZ.
What you said came true.
He was my flesh.
He was a part of me.
Somehow or rather, its gone.
We wanted to go against the world together.
We wanted to grow together.
We said we would travel the world together.
All the hopes and dreams I had of you.
You were finishing Army soon too.
We were nearly there.
Now, I have to go to the zoo with someone other than you.
And you would be bringing someone else to the zoo other than me.
Now, you had become just a transition in my life.
I had to go on to a next phrase without you.
What will I do?
What could I do?
Those little things you love to see when you shop.
Those random things you would spend your money on.
Those cheeky comment you made to make me laugh.
Theres no one in the world like you.
The moment we are still in contact during our cool off period
was already a step closer to doom.
What could I do?
I have to go on somehow.
I have to accept this somehow.
God, why?
No comments:
Post a Comment