A rush of adrenaline.
So long. So long.
Mysterious fate.
Cool breeze of the night.
Whiff of perfume.
When can I get my summertime again? ;)
-
Oh and there's this old post I posted years back.
Yearning for.
Does anyone felt this way before?
You're stuck in foreign quest.
You hate absolutely everything about it.
The people, the work, everything.
Your itchying for a growth, a change.
You worked hard for the change.
It happened.
You gradually began enjoying the foreign quest.
It aint foreign to you anymore.
But you dont realise it.
You complain of hating it.
You complain about everything, like, the way you did, the first time here.
Suddenly, you have to leave this "foreign" place.
And your placed in a totally strange place.
With a new quest you set out to.
You began hating it here and began reminiscing the old, familiar place that you once hate.
Sounds familiar, dont it?
-
Was reading through history.
Patterns I realised.
I yearn and yearn and gave up.
Your sweet sweet caring.
I stop giving up and start giving in.
Your you you and all yourself.
If being cold is the only way...
And I cant seems to remember anything about the happiness anymore.
Why?
Seems so hard to keep trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment