_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Drunkard never lies.

First off went to school.
I GOT TOP IN CLASS FOR CHEMISTRY!
What a surprise! I failed for the previous test.

Went to meet YT for Jack's place.
After that prawning.

A prawning session turns into a drinking session with XY and that hated guy's clique.
Hated guy will always be hated. The clique will not be hated. ;p!
Especially if theres beer.

After that, straight to Cousin Marvin's Bday party.
Another round of drinking and im off.

So glad to see DI DI!!!!
Been years since I saw him. Miss him loaaads.

Will be out later. See ya!!

P.S I will always be a prideful woman. And I would commit no less than you do.
Thats how I am. Let me go with the wind and I would fly off with it.
No one ever got me over with mind games.

Hot and cold - Katy perry.
That just suits me and you. ;]

No comments: