Do you believe in past life?
In soulmates, fate and destiny?
I never thought I would but after I met him some years ago.
The word soulmate instinctively appeared.
Our paths met.
Our yearning, our desire.
The mysterious guy.
We past each other today.
The overwhelming rush and feelings.
Its almost magical.
Something I couldnt put it in words.
I felt I've known him all my life.
5 seconds after we past,
he and I turned for one last glance behind our backs before we continued with our lives.
Without each other.
After his fated appearance,
I felt rejuvenated.
Spiritually healed and emotionally healed.
I felt... unusually, complete.
I wonder if he felt the same way I did some years ago.
If not, why would he turned?
Okay I admit, I was embarrassed when I turned and saw him turning.
This whole post is rather corny but it just felt so real.
So surreal..
P.S At least grant me one more time this year.
I would make the best out of it, if I dont get nervous.
He's the first I felt nervous over.
No comments:
Post a Comment