_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Random.






It was a great week with Nick and my family.
My family celebrated the great mother's day at Crystal Jade.
The food was average but I love the look on my happy family.
Dad got my Mom a red carnation, and she was soooooooooo shy! Pushing it to us. Dad was kind of disappointed haha.
Nevermind that.

Oh and Nick went jamming without me. Angry angry angry! I thought we could progress together. That made me really disappointed.

Anddd I finally got my MAC products after 5 months spent without shopping. I was there in the first place with only the thoughts of buying eye shadow Carbon and one of the mineralize duo. But I added up buying Beauty Marked, Heat Element and Funtabulous from the Double Dazzle collection. Burnt a hole in my... piggy bank. The pig caught fire.

Boo I need to finish O level quick, swift and effective!

No comments: