_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, May 18, 2009

Ernies' 21st!!

Really enjoyable night at sis's 21st party!
I havent had that much fun in a while now.
Mini dance floor with great dim blue lightings and candles + great amplifier.
Nice contributors to alcohols. (Still got one martell + Chivas left. HEEHEE leave for other occasion :D!)
Fair amount of fun crowds to mix with.
Idiots that came to start a fight. What a party crasher! =/

I think the most enjoyable was the great people that I get to know!
Not much pictures cause everyone was just having too much fun to bother about the photos hur hur.
I really regretted forgetting about taking photos with people! =[

After the crowd was gone, the chill out session with just laughing and talking with just the 10 of us who stayed till dawn made me reeally missing the days when I was still working. Aww really cant wait to finish my O's.

Before getting ready for the night













After getting ready in the evening

And I did the four of us's makeup of the day. And Tada!
My pretty sister!

















What do you get when you couldnt cut through an ice cream cake??



A ROASTED/BBQ CAKE! FTW!







Nick and friends performing a song for Sis!





No comments: