Where have I been this few days?
Since Nick came back from Taiwan, I've been glued to him like tar on the roads this whole week.(What a description, I know.) Im sorry but I just cant help it! He dont get these holidays often you know.
So what did he got me from Taiwan?
When I freaking asked for a pair of heels, he got me these.
1. A box of condom.
2. Panties. (Not exactly, knickers.)
3. Tee shirts.
4. A pack of cigarette.
5. Nice food.
Although the sarcastic tone above, I LOVE IT STILL! So thoughtful of him, really. Except for the box of condom (which is pretty self-explanatory, who likes condoms?!!?) Haaaa I know what you girls are thinking. She nu ren.
Oh and I painted his room the whole day yesterday evening. My arms are aching and I should really get back to my jogging plan soon. Today.
Saturday.
Went Attica with Chin and sis. Like been ages since I stepped into that euphoric, brightly lit city. And I finally collected my VIP card and for that I saved $28 on the entrance fees. God, that's just so orgasmic.


No comments:
Post a Comment